고객센터

Answers about Mac OS

Reagan
2024.01.23 01:54 32 0

본문

lady-mit-dem-kajak.jpg?b=1&s=170x170&k=20&c=Nu4TLd-oSsNEGTd5m2z_gjglhe8AMJW1QyEifLRDTPs=Mac computers do not have Microsoft Windows installed, they use the Mac operating system, which is developed by the Apple company. Microsoft Office software can
Read more

Microsoft Windows

+1

What is better between Mac 11 and Mac 10?

Asked by Wiki User

Cyber Monday is ON! But are you torn between the Mac 11 and Mac 10? Don't worry, I've got your back! Let's break down their strengths and help you snag the best
Read more

Computer Printers

+2

How can you repair Epson printer t11 service Requirement?

Asked by Wiki User

Epson printer in error state" generally occurs due to a software updating issue, or a hardware problem of the printer device. Go through this article thor
Read more

Microsoft Windows

+3

Which is the latest Operating System released recently?

Asked by Wiki User

The latest operating system released recently is Microsoft Windows 11, which was officially launched on October 5, 2021. It offers a variety of new features and
Read more

Computers

+4

Can Microsoft office 2007 be run on a Mac computer?

Asked by Wiki User

Yes, it is possible to run Microsoft Office 2007 on a Mac computer. However, it is not a native application and will require the use of a third-party software s
Read more

Microsoft Windows

+1

IS the command key on a Mac the same as Ctrl on a PC?

Asked by Wiki User

Yes, the Command key on a Mac is similar to the Ctrl key on a PC in terms of functionality, but they are not exactly the same. On a Mac, the Command key (⌘) is
Read more

Mac OS

+2

What is operating system and types os windows operating system?

Asked by Wiki User

An operating system is a software program that manages and controls the hardware and software resources of a computer. It acts as an intermediary between the us
Read more

Software and Applications (non-game)

+3

Convert pdf to JPEG?

Asked by Wiki User

You can take screen shots of the pdf files. But it isn't very easy when the pdf files have many pages. If the pdf has many pages, you can try some pdf to jpg co
Read more

Mac OS

+2

How do you Fix my Mac screen recorders from just recording a Black screen and only showing my mouse I use programs for trying to record a game I play on my mac but it only records a black screen?

Asked by AgentXxX007

This is probably due to the fact that the program you're trying to record is restricted and you're not allowed to record it. But fret not, you can still record
Read more

Mac OS

+1

What is a good screen recording software for the Mac?

Asked by Madalyn Pagac

The best screen recording application is a subjective question. Iphones and Android phones use separate operating systems. Search your bet777 app store on the phone an
Read more

Mac OS

What is the cheapest MAC data recovery software?

Asked by Wiki User

If you need a reliable, feature-rich data recovery for Mac, you may take iBoysoft Data Recovery into consideration. It is fully compatible with T2 and Apple Sil
Read more

Mac OS

+1

Can Perfect World be downloaded on a Mac?

Asked by Wiki User

It seems you're interested in discovering whether Perfect World, the popular online multiplayer game, can be downloaded and played on a Mac. Let me guide you th
Read more

Mac OS

+3

What is Steve Jobs blood type?

Asked by Wiki User

ENTP he's up there with Edison annovation wise.

However, some argue ENTJ

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.